Targeting Imagery Analyst
Exostrategies is a small, agile company that continually empowers our employees to be innovative and revolutionary in their approach to business decisions, allowing them to evolve and anticipate solutions that help our customers achieve affordable enterprise transformation.
General Description: The Targeting / Imagery Analyst will support the United States Forces Korea (USFK), Assistant Chief of Staff, J2 (ACofS, J2) JIOC-K by providing timely intelligence to Commander, USFK and Combined Forces Command, the combined battle staff, and war fighter component commanders. The JIOC-K’s efforts focus on Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) activities, detecting enemy threats, managing intelligence, and analyzing enemy actions and information to determine enemy’s probable courses of action.
Exo needs a team member to:
- Conduct foundational analysis to support basic/intermediate target development
- Develop the following targeting graphics in accordance with CJCSI 3370 Target Development Standards: installation overview, facility overview, critical element(s), and collateral concern(s)
- Use the National Production Workshop (NPW) to create/update target records
- Prepare damage assessment reports detailing structural damage and weapon effects
- Coordinate with the Intelligence Community (IC) to support the vetting/validation of target(s)
Team members must bring to Exo:
- An active U.S. government Top-Secret Sensitive Compartmented Information security clearance
- Experience using SOCET GXP, ArcGIS, ELT 5500, CEDALION, GETM, & Time Lapse Viewer
- Successful completion of an imagery analyst course
- Familiarity with the Joint Targeting Cycle (JTC)
- Collateral Damage Estimation (CDE) training (desired not required)
Team member education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years of experience, or specialized training & 4-8 years-experience, or equivalent academic experience.
Primary work location:
- USFK Headquarters, Camp Humphreys, Pyeongtaek, South Korea
Please send your resume in PDF or Word compatible format.
Exostrategies considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Posted June 1, 2020