Systems Integration Analyst
Exostrategies is a small, agile professional services company that principally serves the federal government and provides affordable enterprise transformation services in anticipation of evolving threats to our nation’s critical infrastructure and operations.
We are currently seeking a Systems Integration Analyst to research, collect, document, and analyze current and future states of integrated satellite telemetry, tracking, and commanding (TT&C) space operations infrastructures in support of the sustainment and evolution of the Space Force Satellite Control Network.
Exo needs a team member to:
- Collect and analyze operational and systems data to support the development of enterprise architecture products, assisting in the balance of risk, resource constraints, and planned architectural evolution
- Maintain and update technical data repositories for the risk-driven planning artifacts supporting the sustainment and evolution of network elements
- Collect enterprise and systems requirements data for use in architectural and systems analysis, risk identification, and project planning
- Identify project requirements to support the planning/budgeting and implementation of the network’s evolution
- Facilitate and support program planning, risk, and architecture review boards
- Learn and use Exostrategies’ Architex™ Decision Support Suite
Team members must bring to Exo:
- Active U.S. government Secret security clearance
- Experience in assessing, collecting and disseminating information to support analytic judgments regarding specific and emerging needs, risks, and trends
- Computer proficiency to include Microsoft Office products, and the ability to learn and use new software programs
- Solid work ethic including ability to work and represent Exostrategies with limited local supervision
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively in a collaborative environment
Team member education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related area of study or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of applicable experience
Primary work location:
- Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Some travel may be required
Please send your resume in PDF or Word compatible format.
Exostrategies considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Posted June 1, 2020