Systems Engineer I & II
Exostrategies is a small, agile professional services company that principally serves the federal government and provides affordable enterprise transformation services in anticipation of evolving threats to our nation’s critical infrastructure and operations.
The purpose of the Systems Engineer position is to provide critical support as NASA continues to evolve systems for exploration missions including Gateway, lunar surface, Mars transit, and Mars surface missions. It is expected that this position is in support of a larger project team and will receive direction from a more senior systems engineer.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Create Concept of Operations content
- Derive, trace allocate, and manage requirements
- Support definitions of system architectures
- Support trade studies and design analyses
- Responsible for capturing system interface descriptions
- Responsible for tracking system technical resources
- Support verification and validation planning and execution
- Participate in system testing
- Perform system operations and sustainment activities
- Ability to translate requirements into design solutions
- Ability to translate concepts across multiple disciplines
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Ability to understand and execute processes and procedures
- Ability to work within a dynamic team environment
- Proficent in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Well-developed skills in both written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering is required
Security clearance requirement:
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Government security clearance
Available work location:
- Houston, Texas
Please send your resume in PDF or Word compatible format.
Exostrategies considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Posted June 1, 2020