Systems Engineer – AF TENCAP
Exostrategies is a small, agile company that continually empowers our employees to be innovative and revolutionary in their approach to business decisions, allowing them to evolve and anticipate solutions that help our customers achieve affordable enterprise transformation.
We are currently seeking an ambitious, independently driven, problem solver to partner with our growing team as a Systems Engineer. The focus of this position is to support rapid and innovative prototype development of warfighting capabilities that increase lethality, survivability, and warfighter effectiveness in support of the Air Force Tactical Exploitation of National Capabilities (AF TENCAP) contract.
Exo needs a team member to:
- Develop system level conceptual drawings following the DoDAF framework
- Develop systems concept of operations (CONOPS), SysML and UML models, use case specifications
- Be responsible for translating business and non-functional requirements to technical requirements
- Create and present conceptual models to senior management
- Apply model-based engineering concepts
- Be responsible for following the Systems Engineering development methodologies to include Requirements allocation, Requirement Verification Test Matrix (RVTM), development of derived requirements, requirements allocations to subsystems, model development, design, and requirements testing
- Be responsible for interfaces; including ICD, schemas, and network needs
- Work with Test engineers on Test plans and procedures IAW RVTM
- Work with SCRUM master or lead SCRUM
Team members must bring to Exo:
- Top Secret Clearance with eligibility for TS/SCI clearance with Poly. (U.S. Citizenship required for clearance)
- Full understanding of the systems engineering lifecycle
- Experience supporting the Systems Engineering development process, including requirements allocation, Requirement Verification Traceability Matrix (RVTM), development of derived requirements, requirements allocations to subsystems, and requirements testing
- Experience developing DoDAF viewpoints
- Familiarity with model-based systems engineering
- Experience with Risk Management Framework processes
- Experience in system testing and analysis and the software engineering process
Team member education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3-10 years of applicable experience
Primary work location:
- Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Some travel may be required
Please send your resume in PDF or Word compatible format.
Exostrategies considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Posted November 12, 2020