Lead Enterprise Architect
Exostrategies is a small, agile professional services company that principally serves the federal government and provides affordable enterprise transformation services in anticipation of evolving threats to our nation’s critical infrastructure and operations.
The Lead Enterprise Architect position represents a unique opportunity to join an expanding effort to support an Office of the Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence-sponsored program to improve Combatant Command Intelligence (CCI). The Lead Enterprise Architect works as a member of a strong technical team in conjunction with the program office, the Combatant Commands (CCMDs), and the services to develop and manage the global Enterprise Architecture (EA) to improve US Intelligence Community capabilities in support of our warfighters and coalition partners.
The Lead Enterprise Architect has three primary responsibilities:
- Customer Engagement Representative: Act as the Lead Enterprise Architect with the goal of collecting strategic, operational, and tactical information, requirements, and activities
- EA Decision Support: Manage the development the larger Enterprise of Enterprises architecture to support Combatant Commanders, CCMD J2s, and other intelligence community partners
- Architecture Analyst: Use architectural data to support decision makers, strategic roadmaps, programs and projects, and others to maximize intelligence capabilities, and reduce risk
Duties and responsibilities include:
Manage the collaboration of Enterprise Architecture products to include the required DoDAF products, the program’s roadmap, and fit-for-purpose views as required to support innovative architectural analysis and business management
Integrate CCMD EA, project portfolio, and enterprise risk data into innovative decision support products based on existing Exostrategies’ processes, templates, and reports; develop additional reports as customer needs arise
Work with local and globally-distributed program team members to collect data and develop reports using the government-selected EA tool
Ensure that defined quality requirements are met, identify and implement process improvements to optimize performance, and ensure customer satisfaction
Able to master and use Exostrategies’ Architex™ Decision Support Suite
Familiarity with US CCMDs, Joint Staff (desired), and NATO (desired)
At least 5 years general DoD or National Intelligence experience
At least 7 years of Experience developing Enterprise Architectures
Strong background with DoDAF 2.0; Unified Profile for DoDAF and MODAF (UPDM) using common tools such as Sparx EA, MagicDraw, or other similar engineering tools
Experience with Enterprise risk management, mitigation strategies, and project planning
Solid work ethic including ability to work and represent Exostrategies with limited local supervision, and strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in engineering, physics, math, information technology or other related area of study
Security clearance requirement:
- Applicants must have an active US Government Top Secret security clearance and be granted access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI), based on a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI)
Available work location:
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Some domestic travel may be required
Please send your resume in PDF or Word compatible format.
Exostrategies considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Posted April 9, 2020