Enterprise Architect and Analyst
Exostrategies is a small, agile professional services company that principally serves the federal government and provides affordable enterprise transformation services in anticipation of evolving threats to our nation’s critical infrastructure and operations.
General Description: The Enterprise Architect and Analyst will integrate with cross-functional teams specializing in architecture development, solutions analysis, intelligence functional expertise, requirements management, and Planning, Programming, and Budgeting Execution (PPBE) documentation to inform the development and implementation of Information Technology (IT) business processes, programs, plans and guidance for Intelligence warfighting support to the Combatant Commands (CCMDs).
Exo needs a team member to:
- Research and analyze CCMD Intelligence IT architecture to identify capability gaps, overlaps, and shortfalls
- Support decision makers, strategic roadmaps, programs, and projects to maximize intelligence capabilities, reduce risk, and manage transitional activities.
- Leverage customer-enabled or industry best practice analytic methodologies to amass and assess data supporting future investment decision making
- Produce clear, logical, and concise senior level products to inform PPBE process investment decisions and validate requirements within Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS)
- Provide support including technical reports, presentations, briefings, and white papers as requested
- Support working group level integration or engagement activities within DoD, the Services, the Intelligence Community, and the CCMDs
Team members must bring to Exo:
- Active U.S. government Top-Secret Sensitive Compartmented Information security clearance
- Experience in assessing, collecting, modeling, and analyzing architectures to inform portfolio management decisions for specific and emerging needs, risks, and trends
- Experience with Cameo MagicDraw or similar products
- Hands-on experience modeling architectures in DoDAF
- Familiarity with JCIDS requirements management and/or the PPBE budget cycle
- Intelligence Community experience and understanding of the intelligence cycle
- Previous exposure to or experience with the relevant capabilities, functions, missions, and processes of the CCMDs
- Solid work ethic including ability to work and represent Exostrategies with limited local supervision
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively in a collaborative environment
Team member education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related area of study or equivalent work experience
- Master’s degree is desired but not required
- 4+ years relevant experience, depending on education level
Primary work location:
- National Capital Region (Maryland or Virginia)
- Some travel may be required
Please send your resume in PDF or Word compatible format.
Exostrategies considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Posted June 1, 2020