Enterprise Architect – AF TENCAP HOPE
Exostrategies is a small, agile professional services company that principally serves the federal government and provides affordable enterprise transformation services in anticipation of evolving threats to our nation’s critical infrastructure and operations.
We are currently seeking an ambitious, independently driven, problem solver to partner with our growing team as an Enterprise Architect. The focus of this position will be the development and management of enterprise architecture to support rapid and innovative prototype development of warfighting capabilities that increase lethality, survivability, and warfighter effectiveness in support of the US Air Force Tactical Exploitation of National Capabilities (AF TENCAP) contract.
Exo needs a team member to:
- Become the resident embed within the AF TENCAP contract
- Work with the AF TENCAP functional subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Research, develop, document, and analyze architecture views and data to identify capability gaps, overlaps, and shortfalls
- Prepare, staff, and publish formal AF TENCAP architecture views and data
- Conduct strategic architecture branch staff actions (tasks, papers, briefings, etc.)
- Determine and recommend architectural, information technology, or process solutions
- Research and develop other architecture-related documents and plans
Team members must bring to Exo:
- Active government Top Secret SCI Security Clearance
- Background in DoD operations or intelligence capabilities
- Hands-on experience modeling architectures using industry standard enterprise architecture frameworks, preferably DoD Architecture Framework (DoDAF)
- Self-driven person focused on achieving personal, company, and customer goals and tasks
- An analytical mindset, and strong communication skills to engage with our customer
- Willingness to learn new skills that help grow themselves and the company by developing new, innovative solutions to the hardest problems in our field
Team member education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or equivalent, applicable experience
- At least four (4) years of applicable experience, or two (2) years plus a master’s degree
Primary work location:
- Colorado Springs, CO; some travel may be required
Please send your resume in PDF or Word compatible format.
Exostrategies considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Posted November 19, 2020