Exostrategies is a small, agile professional services company that principally serves the federal government and provides affordable enterprise transformation services in anticipation of evolving threats to our nation’s critical infrastructure and operations.
Exostrategies is looking for a Targeting Analyst for our intelligence analysis activities in support of United States Forces Korea (USFK), Assistant Chief of Staff, J2 (ACofS, J2) JIOC-K. The Targeting Analyst will provide timely intelligence to Commander, USFK and Combined Forces Command, the combined battle staff, and war fighter component commanders. The JIOC-K’s efforts focus on detecting enemy threats, managing intelligence, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) activities, analyzing enemy actions and information to determine enemy’s probable courses of action. The overall analytic effort strengthens Defense Intelligence and provides relevant, timely, objective, and cogent all source Intelligence to the Commander and other users and transforming theater intelligence activities to better leverage the capabilities of the theater and global intelligence communities and safeguard United States personnel and interests within the Korea Theater of Operations (KTO).
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Facilitation and effective integration of target analysis and research using a variety of analytic tools and data sources, exploiting key data, and analyzing priority targets and problems to enable the Intelligence Community
- Perform intelligence research
- Lead and train collection strategies, data-mining, link analysis and social network analysis to identify targets
- Collaborate with analysts to understand requirements and further enhance and convey analytic thoughts and assessments by developing graphics and layout solutions
- Prepare briefing materials for senior level engagements with other organizations as assigned, such as for TDYs, conferences, or updates to internal and external organizations
- Utilize graphic software tools to provide solutions for intelligence products
- Performing quality control and enhancement updates to associated products in the intelligence production process
- Monitor, track, distribute, coordinate, and maintain tasking systems on JWICS, SIPR, NIPR, and CENTRIXS-K networks
- Provide technical assistance in the formation of internally generated taskers
- Assist in planning, programming, scheduling, and/or coordinating JIOC-K/USFK 12 video teleconferencing (VTC) operations across multiple networks
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or work equivalent in the intelligence community
- In depth knowledge of Intelligence Operations is required
- Demonstrated knowledge of DoD support to Intelligence Agencies
- Demonstrated knowledge of DoD support to Foreign Operations
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate meetings and working group members on strategic objectives
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to foster positive ROK / US combined intelligence operations
Security clearance requirement:
- Applicants must have an active DOD Top Secret security clearance and have been granted access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) within the last two years, based on a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI). CI Poly Eligible.
Available work location:
- Republic of Korea
- Some travel required
Interested parties please send your resume, in PDF or Word compatible format, to: email@example.com
Exostrategies considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Posted January 29, 2019