Exostrategies is a small, agile professional services company that principally serves the federal government and provides affordable enterprise transformation services in anticipation of evolving threats to our nation’s critical infrastructure and operations.
The Software Test Developer will primarily be responsible for expanding the development of an automated regression test suite for a cloud-based software application. The core initiatives of the position include development, execution, and tracking of automated regression tests for daily software builds.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Develop unit test structures working with the development team
- Track coverage of unit tests across a functional area and insert new test cases as necessary
- Monitor passed vs. failed tests and utilize issue tracking tools to log bugs
- Perform manual testing of software suite
- Follow Agile SCRUM methodology and shared configuration management
- Work with the software development team on general development tasks including fixing bugs and documentation
- Clear understanding of object-oriented programming and development patterns such as MVVM
- Experience programming in Visual Studio with C#
- Knowledge of XAML programming for WPF and Silverlight
- Familiarity with software quality assurance and demonstrable knowledge of testing techniques and testing frameworks such as NUnit
- Desire and ability to create good unit tests for regression testing
- Comfortable working in a collaborative team environment
- Completion of at least the sophomore year of a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Software, Computer Science or related technical field
Security clearance requirement:
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Government security clearance
Available work location:
- Colorado Springs, Colorado
Interested parties please send your resume, in PDF or Word compatible format, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Exostrategies considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Posted February 22, 2019