Exostrategies is a small, agile professional services company that principally serves the federal government and provides affordable enterprise transformation services in anticipation of evolving threats to our nation’s critical infrastructure and operations.
The Software Engineer will primarily be responsible for expanding the development of existing software. The core initiatives of the position include design, development, execution, and testing of applications.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Provide development and testing support of new and existing products and software solutions, as required, to implement new capabilities, identify and correct software errors, enhance performance, and maintain software quality standards
- Follow Agile SCRUM methodology and shared configuration management
- Work with the software development team on general development tasks including software reviews, continuous integration, deployment, and documentation (software support guides, programming documentation, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience developing .NET applications, WPF experience is desired
- Clear understanding of object-oriented programming and development patterns such as MVVM
- Exposure to MS SQL Server, Relational Database Design, database backup and restoration
- Familiarity with software quality assurance and demonstrable knowledge of testing techniques and testing frameworks such as NUnit
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and capable of solving complex technical problems with limited oversight
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines as well as thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in computer software, computer science, or related technical field
Security clearance requirement:
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Government security clearance
Available work location:
- Colorado Springs, CO
Interested parties please send your resume, in PDF or Word compatible format, to: email@example.com
Exostrategies considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Posted June 11, 2019