Exostrategies is a small, agile professional services company that principally serves the federal government and provides affordable enterprise transformation services in anticipation of evolving threats to our nation’s critical infrastructure and operations.
Exostrategies is looking for Operations Support for our intelligence analysis activities in support of United States Forces Korea (USFK), Assistant Chief of Staff, J2 (ACofS, J2) JIOC-K. JIOC-K will provide timely intelligence to Commander, USFK and Combined Forces Command, the combined battle staff, and war fighter component commanders.
The JIOC-K’s efforts focus on detecting enemy threats, managing intelligence, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) activities, analyzing enemy actions and information to determine enemy’s probable courses of action. The overall analytic effort strengthens Defense Intelligence and provides relevant, timely, objective, and cogent all source Intelligence to the Commander and other users and transforming theater intelligence activities to better leverage the capabilities of the theater and global intelligence communities and safeguard United States personnel and interests within the Korea Theater of Operations (KTO).
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Coordinate, schedule, update and maintain director and deputy director division calendars, schedule appointments, invitations, meetings and VTCs
- Receive visitors and telephone calls, recommend action to take or refer actions to the government as necessary
- Draft and type correspondence, forms, staff summary sheets, memorandum, memorandum for the record, information papers, facts sheets, point papers, decision papers, and meeting minutes
- Ensure decisions and actions requiring coordination are properly staffed, concurred with and approved
- Maintain records and files, in accordance with regulations
- Monitor and track civilian and military awards and recognition, and security requests
- Performs Intelligence RFI Validation Officer functions to include review, refinement, validation, assignment to appropriate internal and external customers, monitoring, and closeout
- Maintain access to Defense Travel System (DTS) and assume the duties of a DTS reviewer of travel requests and claims, conferences and non DTS entry agent to recommend changes as needed
- Provide guidance and assistance to travelers for preparing authorizations, local vouchers, vouchers and other travel documents; draft unavailable travelers’ authorizations, local vouchers, travel vouchers, and other travel documents
- Monitor for accuracy, update and submit changes to USFK J2’s Manpower, Manning and Personnel (MM&P) database
- Experience supporting military operations
- Able to surge support during two exercises per year
- Korea experience
- Familiar with the Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) for Korea
- Bachelor’s degree with 4-6 years of experience or specialized training & 4-8 years-experience or equivalent academic experience
Security clearance requirement:
- Applicants must have an active DOD Top Secret security clearance and have been granted access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) within the last two years, based on a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI). CI Poly Eligible
Available work location:
- Republic of Korea
- Some travel required
Interested parties please send your resume, in PDF or Word compatible format, to: email@example.com
Exostrategies considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Posted October 23, 2019