Exostrategies is a small, agile professional services company that principally serves the federal government and provides affordable enterprise transformation services in anticipation of evolving threats to our nation’s critical infrastructure and operations.
The Systems Engineer position represents a unique opportunity to join a ground-breaking effort to transform the Simulator Common Architecture Requirements System (SCARS) for the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center. SCARS is the development of a security enterprise architecture targeted at securing information for 2000+ simulators located across 200+ location. The MBSE Engineer will be a key member of a strong technical team working in conjunction with the program office, prime contractor, and external simulator contractors to develop and manage the global enterprise architecture.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Collect data to develop the Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) model based on the SCARS system and its integration into simulators by location
- Develop and sustain the required MBSE requirements, analysis and products to support innovative architectural analysis, validation and integration of numerous systems and effective business management decisions
- Work with local and globally distributed program teams to collect data from various sources and formats, such as XMI, to develop MBSE artifacts
- Ensure MBSE quality requirements are met, and identify and implement process improvements to optimize performance and ensure customer satisfaction
- Learn and use Exostrategies’ Architex™ Decision Support Suite
- 2+ years of experience developing Model Based Systems for verification and validation of IT related systems
- Strong background with Unified Modeling Language (UML) 2.0+; Systems Modeling Language (SysML) 1.3+ using common tools such as Sparx EA, MagicDraw, or other similar engineering tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively in a collaborative team environment including senior management, customers, and other business leaders
- Ability to work and represent Exostrategies with limited local supervision
- Ability to coordinate and communication directly with customers
- Ability to travel (as required)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in engineering, science, business, or related technical field
Security clearance requirement:
- Active US government Secret security clearance
Available work location:
- Orlando, FL
Interested parties please send your resume, in PDF or Word compatible format, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Exostrategies considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Posted September 19, 2019