Exostrategies is a small, agile professional services company that principally serves the federal government and provides affordable enterprise transformation services in anticipation of evolving threats to our nation’s critical infrastructure and operations.
Exostrategies is looking for Management Support Services for our intelligence analysis activities in support of United States Forces Korea (USFK), Assistant Chief of Staff, J2 (ACofS, J2) JIOC-K. JIOC-K will provide timely intelligence to Commander, USFK and Combined Forces Command, the combined battle staff, and war fighter component commanders.
The JIOC-K’s efforts focus on detecting enemy threats, managing intelligence, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) activities, analyzing enemy actions and information to determine enemy’s probable courses of action. The overall analytic effort strengthens Defense Intelligence and provides relevant, timely, objective, and cogent all source Intelligence to the Commander and other users and transforming theater intelligence activities to better leverage the capabilities of the theater and global intelligence communities and safeguard United States personnel and interests within the Korea Theater of Operations (KTO).
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Support the USFK J2 and JIOC-K leadership in coordinating activities, tasks, projects; and functions for General Officers (GO) and Senior Executive Leaders (SL)
- Utilize graphic software tools to provide solutions for intelligence products
- Perform quality control and enhancement updates to associated products in the intelligence production process
- Collaborate with analysts to understand requirements and further enhance and convey analytic thoughts and assessments by developing graphics and layout solutions
- Prepare briefing materials for J2 senior level engagements with other organizations as assigned, such as for TDYs, conferences, or updates to internal and external organizations (USPACOM, DIA, etc)
- Monitor, track, distribute, coordinate, and maintain tasking systems, such as TMT and ETasks or equivalent systems on JWICS, SIPR, NIPR, and CENTRIXS networks
- Monitor, track, distribute, coordinate, and maintain Staff Action Control Officer (SACO) and intelligence Request for Information (RFI) functions on JWICS, SIPR, NIPR, and CENTRIX networks
- Utilize TMT, eTST, Orders Tracker, Commander’s RFI tracker, and COLISEUM or equivalent systems
- Provides technical assistance in the formation of internally generated taskers
- Assist in planning, programming, scheduling, and/or coordinating JIOC-K/USFK J2 video teleconferencing (VTC) operations across multiple networks
- Serves as the primary VTC interface for scheduling and ensuring VTCs are successfully connected
- Serve as the primary J2 VTC coordinator during crisis, exercises (minimum of 2 annually), emergency, or wartime situations
- Experience supporting military operations
- Able to surge support during two exercises per year
- Korea experience
- Familiar with the Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) for Korea
- Bachelor’s degree with 4-6 years of experience or specialized training & 4-8 years-experience or equivalent academic experience
Security clearance requirement:
- Applicants must have an active DOD Top Secret security clearance and have been granted access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) within the last two years, based on a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI). CI Poly Eligible
Available work location:
- Camp Humphreys, Korea
- Some travel required
Interested parties please send your resume, in PDF or Word-compatible format, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Exostrategies considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Posted August 20, 2019