Exostrategies is a small, agile professional services company that principally serves the federal government and provides affordable enterprise transformation services in anticipation of evolving threats to our nation’s critical infrastructure and operations.
Exostrategies is looking for a Intelligence Planner for our intelligence analysis activities in support of United States Forces Korea (USFK), Assistant Chief of Staff, J2 (ACofS, J2) JIOC-K. Intelligence Planner will provide timely intelligence to Commander, USFK and Combined Forces Command, the combined battle staff, and war fighter component commanders. The JIOC-K’s efforts focus on detecting enemy threats, managing intelligence, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) activities, analyzing enemy actions and information to determine enemy’s probable courses of action. The overall analytic effort strengthens Defense Intelligence and provides relevant, timely, objective, and cogent all source Intelligence to the Commander and other users and transforming theater intelligence activities to better leverage the capabilities of the theater and global intelligence communities and safeguard United States personnel and interests within the Korea Theater of Operations (KTO).
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Assist in Intelligence Planning production and implementation efforts
- Conduct studies of intelligence planning programs
- Serve as SME during intelligence planning or working forums; interpret and analyze complex legislative, regulatory and new policy guidance to develop and prepare recommendations to the U.S. Government
- Identify intelligence information disparities, specify collection requirements to fill the gaps in information
- Collaborate with analysts to understand requirements and further enhance and convey analytic thoughts and assessments by developing graphics and layout solutions
- Assist in exercise planning through the training of theater staffs and augmentation forces
- Conduct red team review; explore alternatives in plans, operations, concepts, organizations, and capabilities.
- Anticipate developments of strategic concern and identify opportunities as well as vulnerabilities for decision makers
- Perform intelligence research
- Coordinating, monitoring and integrating intelligence
- Prepare briefing materials for senior level engagements with other organizations as assigned, such as for TDYs, conferences, or updates to internal and external organizations
- Monitor, track, distribute, coordinate, and maintain tasking systems on JWICS, SIPR, NIPR, and CENTRIXS-K networks
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or work equivalent in the intelligence community
- In depth knowledge of Intelligence Operations is required
- Demonstrated knowledge of DoD support to Intelligence Agencies
- Demonstrated knowledge of DoD support to Foreign Operations
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate meetings and working group members on strategic objectives
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to foster positive ROK / US combined intelligence operations
Security clearance requirement:
- Applicants must have an active DOD Top Secret security clearance and have been granted access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) within the last two years, based on a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI). CI Poly Eligible.
Available work location:
- Republic of Korea
- Some domestic travel required
Interested parties please send your resume, in PDF or Word compatible format, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Exostrategies considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Posted January 2, 2019