Exostrategies is a small, agile professional services company that principally serves the federal government and provides affordable enterprise transformation services in anticipation of evolving threats to our nation’s critical infrastructure and operations.
Exostrategies is looking for a All Source Analyst for our intelligence analysis activities in support of United States Forces Korea (USFK), Assistant Chief of Staff, J2 (ACofS, J2) JIOC-K. The All Source Analyst will provide timely intelligence to Commander, USFK and Combined Forces Command, the combined battle staff, and war fighter component commanders. The JIOC-K’s efforts focus on detecting enemy threats, managing intelligence, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) activities, analyzing enemy actions and information to determine enemy’s probable courses of action. The overall analytic effort strengthens Defense Intelligence and provides relevant, timely, objective, and cogent all source Intelligence to the Commander and other users and transforming theater intelligence activities to better leverage the capabilities of the theater and global intelligence communities and safeguard United States personnel and interests within the Korea Theater of Operations (KTO).
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Produce intelligence products associated with North Korea, military, political leadership, national military strategy, strategic doctrine, regional relations, security issues
- Lead and train collection strategies, data-mining, link analysis and social network analysis in order to identify targets
- Collaborate with analysts to understand requirements and further enhance and convey analytic thoughts and assessments by developing graphics and layout solutions
- Assist intelligence assessments pertaining to a specific country and/or region based on their political and/or military capabilities
- Maintain and manipulate intelligence information sharing databases, data formats/products, and shared directories
- Conduct all-source analysis, with the primary focus on air, naval, ground, Political and Economic (P&E), missile, Special Operations Forces (SOF), and Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
- Track and coordinate intelligence production requirements; preparing studies, publications, and briefings
- Attend and serve as SME for intel related conferences, meetings, exercises and working groups
- Assist in identifying potential high interest intelligence
- Prepare Intelligence Information Reports (IIR)
- Develop and project data used to draw conclusions and estimates probabilities based on historical and current collection data
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or work equivalent in the intelligence community
- In depth knowledge of Intelligence Operations is required
- Demonstrated knowledge of DoD support to Intelligence Agencies
- Demonstrated knowledge of DoD support to Foreign Operations
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate meetings and working group members on strategic objectives
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to foster positive ROK / US combined intelligence operations
Security clearance requirement:
- Applicants must have an active DOD Top Secret security clearance and have been granted access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) within the last two years, based on a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI). CI Poly Eligible.
Available work location:
- Republic of Korea
- Some domestic travel required
Interested parties please send your resume, in PDF or Word compatible format, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Exostrategies considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Posted January 2, 2019