Exostrategies is a small, agile professional services company that principally serves the federal government and provides affordable enterprise transformation services in anticipation of evolving threats to our nation’s critical infrastructure and operations.
Exostrategies is looking for an Imagery Analyst with Targeting Experience for our intelligence analysis activities in support of United States Forces Korea (USFK), Assistant Chief of Staff, J2 (ACofS, J2) JIOC-K. The Analyst will provide timely intelligence to Commander, USFK and Combined Forces Command, the combined battle staff, and war fighter component commanders. The JIOC-K’s efforts focus on detecting enemy threats, managing intelligence, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) activities, analyzing enemy actions and information to determine enemy’s probable courses of action. The overall analytic effort strengthens Defense Intelligence and provides relevant, timely, objective, and cogent all source Intelligence to the Commander and other users and transforming theater intelligence activities to better leverage the capabilities of the theater and global intelligence communities and safeguard United States personnel and interests within the Korea Theater of Operations (KTO).
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Conducts foundational analysis to support basic/intermediate target development
- Develops the following targeting graphics IAW with CJCSI 3370: installation overview, facility overview, critical element(s), and collateral concern(s)
- Use the National Production Workshop (NPW) to create/update target records
- Prepares damage assessments report detailing structural damage and weapons effects
- Coordinate with the Intelligence Community (IC) to support the vetting/validation of target(s)
- Minimum 4 years related experience is required
- Experienced using SOCET GXP, ArcGIS, ELT 5500, CEDALION, GETM, & Time Lapse Viewer
- Successful completion of an imagery analyst course is required
- In depth knowledge of Intelligence Operations is required
- Demonstrated knowledge of DoD support to Intelligence Agencies
- Demonstrated knowledge of DoD support to Foreign Operations
- Bachelor’s degree, specialized training or equivalent academic experience with 4-6 years of experience
Security clearance requirement:
- Applicants must have an active DOD Top Secret security clearance and have been granted access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) within the last two years, based on a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI). CI Poly eligible
Available work location:
- Republic of Korea
- Some travel required
Interested parties please send your resume, in PDF or Word compatible format, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Exostrategies considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Posted June 17, 2019