Exostrategies is a small, agile professional services company that principally serves the federal government and provides affordable enterprise transformation services in anticipation of evolving threats to our nation’s critical infrastructure and operations.
Exostrategies is seeking a Graphics Designer/Technical Writer to support the United States Forces Korea (USFK), Assistant Chief of Staff, J2 (ACofS, J2) and the Joint Intelligence Operations Center – Korea (JIOC-K). JIOC-K will provide timely intelligence to Commander, USFK and Combined Forces Command, the combined battle staff, and war fighter component commanders.
The JIOC-K’s efforts focus on detecting enemy threats, managing intelligence, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) activities, analyzing enemy actions and information to determine enemy’s probable courses of action. The overall analytic effort strengthens Defense Intelligence and provides relevant, timely, objective, and cogent all source Intelligence to the Commander and other users and transforming theater intelligence activities to better leverage the capabilities of the theater and global intelligence communities and safeguard United States personnel and interests within the Korea Theater of Operations (KTO).
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Provide Flag Officer and executive-level support services at USFK J2 / JIOC-K
- Utilize graphic software tools to provide solutions for intelligence products
- Perform quality control and enhancement updates to associated products in the intelligence production process
- Collaborate with analysts to understand requirements and further enhance and convey analytic thoughts and assessments by developing graphics and layout solutions
- Prepare briefing materials for J2 senior level engagements with other organizations as assigned, such as for TDYs, conferences, or updates to internal and external organizations (USPACOM, DIA, etc.)
- Provide technical assistance in the formation of internally generated taskers
- Experience using Apple Thunderbolt, Apple MacPro, and Wacom Cintiq, as well as the Adobe Suite of software
- Experience in finished intelligence (FINTEL) production
- Capable of supporting daily operations, exercises, crisis situations, and wartime
- Attend and serve as SME for intel related conferences, meetings, exercises and working groups
- Able to work well with team members in 24/7, high OPTEMPO environment
- Experience creating graphics to illustrate intelligence findings
- Experience meeting Last Time Information of Value (LTIOV) production schedules
- Familiar with TMT, eTST, Orders Tracker, Commander’s RFI tracker, and COLISEUM or equivalent systems
- Demonstrated excellence in understand the intelligence production cycle
- Familiar with the Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) for Korea
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with 4-6 years of experience or specialized training & 4-8 years-experience or equivalent academic experience
Security clearance requirement:
- Active US government Secret security clearance
Available work location:
- Youngsan, Korea
- Some travel required
Interested parties please send your resume, in PDF or Word compatible format, to: email@example.com
Exostrategies considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Posted September 20, 2019