Exostrategies is a small, agile professional services company that principally serves the federal government and provides affordable enterprise transformation services in anticipation of evolving threats to our nation’s critical infrastructure and operations.
Exostrategies is looking for a CI/HUMINT Analyst for our intelligence analysis activities in support of United States Forces Korea (USFK), Assistant Chief of Staff, J2 (ACofS, J2) JIOC-K. CI/HUMINT Analyst will provide timely intelligence to Commander, USFK and Combined Forces Command, the combined battle staff, and war fighter component commanders. The JIOC-K’s efforts focus on detecting enemy threats, managing intelligence, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) activities, analyzing enemy actions and information to determine enemy’s probable courses of action. The overall analytic effort strengthens Defense Intelligence and provides relevant, timely, objective, and cogent all source Intelligence to the Commander and other users and transforming theater intelligence activities to better leverage the capabilities of the theater and global intelligence communities and safeguard United States personnel and interests within the Korea Theater of Operations (KTO).
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Identify and assess CI threats to fulfill critical intelligence requirements
- Research, review, evaluate, organize and assess intelligence and related data focused on activities, personalities and entities of Cl concern
- Produce and present related assessments, pertinent findings and responses to Request for Information (RFD)
- Collaborate with Collection Managers for CI/HUMINT collection requirements
- Coordinate and collaborate with CI/HUMINT staffs at DIA, USFK, PACOM and other intelligence agencies
- Participate in national and international conferences, meetings, exercises and working groups
- Identify significant trends within assigned areas and propose ways to maximize the effectiveness of current and anticipated CI/HUMINT support activities
- Services may also require direct support to related Special Access Programs
- Consult with USFK J2X OSE leadership to address controversial or technical issues and CI/HUMINT operations support requirements
- Identify intelligence information disparities, specify collection requirements to fill the gaps in information
- Collaborate with analysts to understand requirements and further enhance and convey analytic thoughts and assessments by developing graphics and layout solutions
- Assist in exercise planning through the training of theater staffs and augmentation forces
- Coordinating, monitoring and integrating intelligence
- Prepare briefing materials for senior level engagements with other organizations as assigned, such as for TDYs, conferences, or updates to internal and external organizations
- Monitor, track, distribute, coordinate, and maintain tasking systems on JWICS, SIPR, NIPR, and CENTRIXS-K networks
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or work equivalent in the intelligence community
- Must have experience and/or documented education into the nK threat, its capabilities, and its TTPs
- Must have experience participating in the Joint Planning processes
- Familiarity with the OPLAN and CONPLAN for US and ROK forces
- Excellent organization and communication skills
Security clearance requirement:
- Applicants must have an active DOD Top Secret security clearance and have been granted access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) within the last two years, based on a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI). CI Poly Eligible.
Available work location:
- Republic of Korea
- Some domestic travel required
Interested parties please send your resume, in PDF or Word compatible format, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Exostrategies considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Posted January 2, 2019