Exostrategies has many challenging and highly rewarding career opportunities, and we are always interested in meeting talented professionals.
Exostrategies looks for individuals who are:
- Dedicated to delivering the highest levels of customer service
- Accomplished professionals who seek excellence in their contributions to the company’s success
- Self-motivated problem solvers who apply their unique skills and expertise in meeting the company’s high standards of performance
- Team-oriented collaborators who respect the contributions of a diverse set of colleagues
(As of September 19, 2019)
- Enterprise Architect – Orlando, FL
- Senior Enterprise Architect – Orlando, FL
- Systems Engineer – Orlando, FL
- Technical Illustrator – Orlando, FL
- Senior Application Developer/Architect – Houston, TX
- SharePoint Developer – Houston, TX
- Systems Engineer – Houston, TX
- Enterprise Architect – Omaha, NE
- Systems Engineer – Riverdale, MD
- Discipline Engineer – Riverdale, MD
- Senior Software Engineer – Riverdale, MD
- System Administrator – Riverdale, MD
- Software Engineer – Riverdale, MD
- Software Engineer – Colorado Springs, CO
- Targeting Analyst – Republic of Korea (Seoul/Pyeongtaek)
- Operations Support – Republic of Korea
- Management Support – Camp Humphreys, Korea
- CI/HUMINT Analyst – Republic of Korea
In addition to the current opportunities, we often recruit for these skill sets:
- Cybersecurity Architect
- Enterprise Risk Analyst
- Enterprise Risk Manager
- Modeling and Simulation Analyst
- Project or Administrative Assistant
- Project Manager
- Project Support Analyst
- Senior Software Engineer
- Software Development Engineer
- Software Test Engineer
- Systems Engineer
Feel free to send us your resume (in PDF or Word-compatible format) and your thoughts on how you can contribute to the Exostrategies team to email@example.com.
Exostrategies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Exostrategies is proud of our ability to attract and retain top talent in today’s hottest technology disciplines.
We are successful due to the caliber of our team. We are problem-solvers, and our customers trust us with challenging and important tasks that are of national importance.
We make a difference because we innovate. We innovate because we are not afraid to take measured risks, invest in promising ideas, and learn from inevitable failures.
By joining Exostrategies, you will become part of a small and tight-knit team that values the contributions of each individual.
Exostrategies fosters a “learning environment” in which all team members contribute to our collective growth. We seek those special people who thrive in an environment of increasing levels of responsibility, individual authority, and accountability.
We value honesty and integrity and conduct ourselves with the highest ethical standards. We honor our commitments and treat our customers with respect. We value the minority voice and we trust each other with the utmost levels of trust and respect.
We work hard. We play hard. We inspire each other.
Our employees are our most valuable asset
Our corporate focus on emerging technologies and state-of-the-art initiatives provides our employees with exciting career opportunities. We seek individuals with the talent and desire to work in leading edge technical environments.
Their talents and unique perspectives are the working mechanics allowing solutions for our customers’ most challenging problems. Through teamwork and shared values we aid in our customers’ successes and add to our own successes.
– Exostrategies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
– Exostrategies participates in e-Verify